Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fakes vs Legits

On the personal note, I myself have been tricked with bootleged items. I sometimes am a band shirt collector so I go around Ebay looking around for rare band shirts. Around September I bought a shirt from Ebay thinking it was legit. Later I found out it was a fake. Now, im not sure if its illegal or not. This isnt copies from large franchises so the sellers could probably get away from it. Then again, it was made from an underground foreign company. Most of the shirts that this seller was selling were fakes.

Other then just clothing bootlegs, my main concern is medicine bootlegs. Other then doing nothing to the economy, it concerns me a lot because these dangerous items end up in either over the counter or persciption shevles mainly in latin America. I have grandparents living in Mexico at the moment and the country is a victim of getting these harmful medicines.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment